Re: [NTLK] Macsruscomputers

From: Gene Soudlenkov (sgenie_at_maxnet.co.nz)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 16:35:58 PST

I dealt with them once - terrible experience to say the least. The guy sent
me totally different unit, no memory cards as he promised when I was buying
it. He promised to send me the replacement and never did. Later he plainly
refused to reply to my emails. Never again will I deal with them!

Gene Soudlenkov |
sgenie_at_maxnet.co.nz |
Ph. +64-21-840825 |