Re: [NTLK] CF 802.11b

From: Bill Miranda (bill.miranda_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 07:55:45 PST

Not me! I just keep coming back until I get an answer. Sometimes,
the questions that people ask are very specialized and only a few of
the 2000 people on the list even know how to answer. I don't know how
common the use of CF cards is. I assumed most people were using the
old flash memory cards, but I could be wrong. I'm glad you found your
answer.

OT - my ancestors are from Italy. I'm not sure where. My family's
been in the US for multiple generations. Everyone assumes I'm hispanic
because the name Miranda is common there too.

Ciao'

Bill