Re: [NTLK] Several one of a kinds...

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 15:17:13 PST

On Thursday, November 4, 2004, at 01:47 PM, Steele Campbell wrote:

> What are you talking about?

> Oh yeah, definitely not a shill....

Agreed... Definitely different personalities.

You can tell a lot about an eBay'er from the feedback they leave for
others. I didn't intend to start the conspiracy suggestion. It's just
that can't imagine someone paying that much just for a custom paint
job. Especially since macsruscomputers sells Newtons himself, as well.

I've actually been watching macsruscompters for sometime. He seems to
be doing a good job selling Newton packages on eBay and letting the
bidders determine the price.

Of course, we shouldn't rule out the fact that knowlegenavigator might
be a schizophrenic.

;-)

Ron

--