Re: [NTLK] word wrap dilemma

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 11:00:50 PST

On Thursday, November 4, 2004, at 10:29 AM, Doug P wrote:

> I would normally use the 'V' gesture to collect the two pieces and
> join them together, but since the word is split among two lines,
> that's impossible.

I wouldn't necessarily say that's impossible. I still use the 'V'
gesture in such situations, but it is definitely more difficult to
do...consistently.

I've learned that the edit gestures work more consistently if you're a
little slower and little more deliberate. Try this next time:

Start the 'V' gesture just touching the underside center of last letter
of the first part of the split. Be deliberate, pause a micro-second at
the bottom of the 'V' stroke. When you make the gesture, pretend the
second part of the word is really there after the extra space.
Practice...practice...practice.

Ron

--
---