[NTLK] Several one of a kinds...

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 10:42:50 PST

On Oct 20...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38331&item=5725846802ory=38331&item=5725846802

For the rest of us that believe that the NOS should remain inside the Newton, I have created NEWTON COLOR. This if the
first and only unit of its kind in existence (to my humble knowledge). I try to be a knowledgenavigator but I cant
possibly know everything, if you know of someone that has created a blue Newton 2100 complete to original specifications
please email me <mailto:knowledgenavigatoris_at_hotmail.com> , and i will revise my auction page.

Fast forward to Nov 3...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38331&item=5729923295&rd=138331&item=5729923295&rd=1

One of a kind... Again...

Should I mail him to let him know of this *other* newton?

Heh...heh...heh...

PCBman :-)