Re: [NTLK] Newt potentially for sale

From: Steele Campbell (the.vampire_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 08:09:37 PST

Do a search on "Apple Newton"

Now look to the left-hand side of the screen. There should be a yellow
control area labeled "search options". Under there they should
several check boxes (i.e. Buy It Now, Completed Auctions, and so on).
Check "Completed Auctions" and search again (either by the "search"
button at the top of the page or in the "search options" section). You
will now see all the completed auctions. The one thing you have to
remember is to UNCHECK that box before you do a search for something
you want to search for (that is current). The reason being is I have
spent several hours looking at items only to notice just as I am about
to make a bid that it was a completed auction....

HTH
-Steele