Re: [NTLK] Simple (I Hope) Question

From: matt (mkaake_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 05:32:56 PST

Actually yeah, that is kind of my argument : )
This is my first dabble into the world of Newt, so I'm more tip-toeing
than jumping in. Right now I'm really just trying to figure out what
all works, and what doesn't. Fortunately, I found exactly what I was
looking for in a completely free meathod that the Newt has supported
all along, I just wasn't looking at my file with the proper program :
)
Now I just need to get a solid connection with Escale going, and I'll
be set in X. Can't seem to get the TCP connection to go, and if I
connect via appletalk, the connection is dropped before I can do any
sort of transfer. Very impressive program though, considering what you
have to work with.
And alas, my newton was mailed back to the seller yesterday, because
the 2100 that I paid for ended up being a 2000 in a 2100 case... which
had me a little upset (and a wee bit confused for a few days). But
things should all be better soon : )

Thank again everyone (and thanks Paul for everything you've done for the Ne=
wt)

matt