[NTLK] WiFi (please help me!)

From: Matt (matt_at_mfollett.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 01:39:41 PST

Hey all,

I am having loads of trouble getting my Newton 2100 to be able to connect to
a wireless base station. My setup is that I am trying to connect using a
WaveLAN Bronze Turbo card. I've been trying to get it to work for some time
and just can't seem to get any results. All the information and steps and
such that I am pulling from are located here:
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/WiFi
I got a list of packages I needed to install from here:
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/EthernetDrivers
Also, I installed Hiroshi's driver from his website. I go through thes
steps on the first page I mention but I get hung up, whenever I'm in owner
info and editing a worksite and I click the add button, 802.11b WaveLAN
Setup is not there. I know the driver is working to some extent cause after
I loaded it when I dropped in the wifi card one light would go on for a few
seconds and the other would blink, which didn't happen before.
Unfortunately, I don't know what this problem is or how to fix it... please
help!

thanks,
Matt Follett