Re: [NTLK] LunaSuite 2.1Bc353

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 10:43:29 PST

On Nov 2, 2004, at 9:10 AM, David Neale wrote

> On 2 Nov, 2004, at 16:50, Goodwin, Greg wrote:
>> Personally I think I have just about decided web browsing needs
>> to be done by desktops. But glad we have the course code to one type
>> of
>> browser.
>
> A similar feeling here, but it's great to see just what can be done
> with a machine that's been off the market for over 6 years. And it
> makes a real impression on others, of course!

I am pretty happy with the combo of Newtscape and courier. This seems
to allow me to do most Web based stuff, but clearly a modern desktop
works a lot better(it works that is) for any SSL/JAVA type stuff..

Marty

PS Never like Lunasuite due to it's total instability.