Re: [NTLK] Notes Checklists Question

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 18:14:05 PST

> The only thing I have not figured out is if there is an easy way to
> delete any of the items on the list that I have checked off.
> Currently, I just scrub off each of the completed items on the list,
> but would prefer being able to leave them on until the end of the day
> and then click a button to delete all the checked items.
>
> Does anyone know of an easy way (or a patch) that would allow me to do
> this with the built-in Notes app?

Yes SuperNotepad extension from Stand Alone Software will do this and
much more. You might want to take a look at it. It can also sort
"checked" items to the bottom of the list if you want.

Personally I would take a look at Life Balance. It is the best "todo"
app on the Newton (or at least I think so).

-Dan