Re: [NTLK] LunaSuite experience?

From: David Neale (david.neale_at_pandora.be)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 11:08:45 PST

Hello Margret,

I replied to your call for help with PocketWeb 2.4 yesterday. This was
my reply:

I've just installed PocketWeb 2.4 and tested it. Nada de nada. Couldn't
even get Google -- told me something like "This dociment has moved
'here'", but the 'here' link merely returned an error that a connection
was already open. Couldn't load my own site, nor the built-in home
page, either -- no error message, just nothing displayed.

This is on an MP2100.

David