[NTLK] NewtSMS

From: Hemant Kamat (hemantkamat_at_eth.net)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 07:41:37 PST

Hi Stefan, I found your reply hidden in my "Bulk Mail" folder; still can't
figure out what in the blazes could have marked it as spam, sheesh!
I realize you must be very busy at the moment; in this regard, could you
consider open-sourcing NewtSMS? Unfortunately, the Nokia CardPhone is no
longer in production, but I'd like to try my hand at incorporating support
for some cards which are:

http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,2373,00.html
http://www.gtran.co.kr/newhome/english/e_products-view.asp?code=200004

Regards,