Re: [NTLK] Simple (I Hope) Question

From: matt (mkaake_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 04:36:26 PST

The problem is a bunch of my notes have sketches and ink text in
there, and I'd really like to be able to print them out, but I don't
have an IRDA printer, and the import from NCU puts things into RTF,
which leaves out all of my lovely drawings. Which are the 'meat' of
most of my notes...

So I'm looking for a good way to be able to print out my notes off of
my computer. Which in turn would also allow me to save all of my notes
as PDF files, which would be pretty spiffy as well, for saving them
for later use.

matt