Re: [NTLK] Thanks for....? (WAS: Using Hiroshi

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 01:50:00 PST

On 1-nov-04, at 10:18, Cwashiidcvrmtrs_at_aol.com wrote:
> I don't believe for a minute, with all of the super-technical e-mails
> I have
> read on this list, that my question was too technical.

As I wrote before, but it seems you didn't read it, you didn't ask,
you wrote down the error you experienced.
The answer you did ask was answered immediately by me, there was no
reason whatsoever for your complaint.

> I am done with this thread; thanks for the responses & input

As most of us I guess. But you keep posting on it, why not let it rest?

Robert Benschop