Re: [NTLK] eMate hacks and issues

From: Len Cole (leonard.cole_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 14:07:41 PDT

You're probably right, but I don't usually think in terms of power tools for some strange reason.

But what I was trying to get across is that Victor was talking about modifying the card whereas modifying the recepticle would be more logical. Of course getting the proper card would be the most logical, but I presumed *that* option was the most extreme.