[NTLK] emate #2 arrives

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 11:04:04 PDT

Hi all,
Well I received my second emate from Rochester Computer Recycling Friday and
it pristine no marks at all, the same goes for the screen. This one had
been brain wiped (or never used) as when it was powered the "setup" app ran.
And it was empty other than what is in ROM. This unit works great, but
didn't come with upgrade (well I never was good at winning lotteries anyway
lol). No big deal though, definitely worth it regardless. Looks like I
will have to get a battery for this unit as it won't hold a charge for more
than 10 minutes. I am working on it though. I finally did get emate #1's
battery working so hopefully this one will as well. :)

Another happy emate customer (again). :)

-Dan