Re: [NTLK] copying pkg's to newton

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 21:44:33 PDT

Yes you can beam a package from one Newt to another. In extras you can
highlight a package by holding the stylus on it till it squeaks or
using overview and checking it, then tap routing envelope and select
beam. On the receiving Newt open in/out, tap receive and choose beam.
Once the beam is finished you need to select the package in in/out and
tap the tag icon next to the receive button and select put away.
With a card you can backup internal stores on one Newt (packages only
if you choose) and restore only the packages you wish on the other.

Woody