Re: [NTLK] 300 Battery Pack Rebuild and Questions

From: Alan Toops (alantoops_at_cs.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 20:39:57 PDT

Drew,

I just got a 300 from them too. Mine also came with the mem card installed.
Like you, I could see it through the case.

Mine is in excellent shape also but had several student logins all ready set
up. So I did the brain wipe, fired it up and then tapped the little "I"
button on the screen's lower left side, that will tell you how much memory
is installed.

I sync with OSX using wireless, newtsync and Escale. Simple answer is to
check the digest and threads locate one of the guys that loans a card with
all the drivers on it and pick up a wireless card and router if you need
one.

Works for me with all my newts.

alan

Sent using the Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac Test Drive.