[NTLK] Newton 130: What's with the sticker?

From: Drew Golden (drew.golden_at_harkonin.net)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 20:16:04 PDT

Hi:

I just got three Newton 130's and, aside from the love (I love these
things!) I have one serious question.

WHY DID PEOPLE LEAVE THE STUPID "NOW WITH BACKLIGHT" STICKER ON THESE
THINGS?

Why did apple put such a stupid sticker on the cover? And why were
users so nuts to leave the sticker on the lid? It's a mess! I have
two of these things, and I peeled the sticker off of one, and now the
plastic is two tone.

drew

--
NeoMail - Webmail that doesn't suck... as much.
http://www.neomail.org