[NTLK] Newton Videos

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 08:59:02 PDT

Hi Jason:

If you would consider making those videos part of the public domain, perhaps
we could work something out. I'd like to see somebody patch a VCR player into
their computer's graphics card (I could do it, if nobody else would), and
convert the videos into digital format. I know you want to liquidate the videos
and get some money, but I ask that you consider this request first. I'm sure
that the original videotapes will still be valuable to a collector. Thanks in
advance.

Matt K.