[NTLK] Newton application cards

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 08:00:47 PDT

Finally, after a lot of experimentation, I have been able to clone a PC card.

Specifically, The 'Fodor 94' card that Eric Schneck kindly loaned me.

I have been able to rip the contents from the original card and transplant them to a blank writeable card. Upon
insertion the program loads and runs like the original.

Now the content can be modified to update the info presented.

One snag though. I know that the application is compressed but my limited software skills lead me to ask if anyone can
decipher the contents.

Anyone care to look?

Regards,

PCBman