[NTLK] For sale Newton videos

From: Stechele, Jason A Mr MCACH Ft Eustis (Jason.Stechele_at_NA.AMEDD.ARMY.MIL)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 06:02:17 PDT

If anyone is interested I have 3 Newton videos, still in the plastic
wrapper. one is "Newton MP2000 reseller overview and training", second one
is apple's "new product video Newton" in a green and white video case (I
don't know which version that is for) and last is "Newton" this is the
purple case with the Newton logo and apple part number 691-0202. I also have
the apple service training video "power book 100" and Apple service training
video " color LaserWriter 12/600 PS". email me offline if you are
interested.
thanks
jason