Re: [NTLK] DIY Printer Cable schematics for PC?

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 19:38:39 PDT

Martin Joseph wrote:
Thu, 27 May 2004 17:56:50 -0700

>I recommend the personal laserwriter NTR. This has both the 8 pin DIN
>mac style serial hookup (supports localtalk), and a centronics
>parallel interface with windows drivers on the windows disks...
>It's old and should be kind of cheap.

Hmm, will have to do a search and ses what the prices are - I'm all tapped
out and will have to wait on this but wanted to be knowledgeable to make an
informed decision when I am able to consider it - unless of course I get a
deal like my $26 eMates.

>WARNING! Offensive comments follow.
>So I see the baby jesus is raining down emate upgrades onto the heads of
>righteous?

Hmm, I wouldn't state it that way, but I will say that I was blessed with a
gift and wanted to share it ... (caution religious wording approaching)
kinda like the Good News

- anyways - any other words of wisdom regarding my cable inquiry or other
printers?

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family