[NTLK] What tool do I need to open the eMate?

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 14:12:02 PDT

Hello Everyone:

I wanted to place an upgrade module into one of my eMates (I had been told by
the seller that the upgrade "made the eMate do strange things", so he
included it as an uninstalled component with the eMate).

What tool do I need to open the eMate?

A rock? A hammer? Crowbar? Seriously, I tried torx tool bits T-10 and
T-15, as well as several different metric hexagon wrenches (grabbed the hex
wrenches from my bike tool box). Nothing seems right. Does the eMate require a
special Mac-only tool? Thanks in advance.

Matt K.

PS Now where did I leave my Dremel?