Re: [NTLK] [ANN] eMate Memory Upgrades [FS]

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 04:27:02 PDT

Gary,

That's really good to know. I will try to review my emails for people who
have asked and send them your way. I am very fortunate already (good
contacts and relations) to have gotten my needed two (though used). My third
eMate came in with the upgrade and was very clean.

Likely though I suspect you'll be getting a response for them soon from NTLK
members & readers
God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family