Re: [NTLK] [ANN] eMate Memory Upgrades [FS]

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 16:43:14 PDT

Richard,

I think the posted price at Ferdi's siteis $125 -
http://www.angelfire.com/oz/newtonian

Ferdi offered his eMate upgrade for $80 - I was considering buying three
from him - at the time as backups incase my eMates didn't all come with it.
He stated that David (PCBman) was selling them for $125 and he would
undercut him, at this time David didn't get back to me on a price since he
has not ramped up production due to moving.
http://members.tripod.com/mrpcbman/ - After checking here I saw it
advertised for $85 and I kinda didn't know what to think... so I waited.
(we'll stay away from that hot spot)

In either case it is good to hear about a source for NEW upgrades.
If my memory serves me - Newer Tech upgrades stopped production awhile ago -
right?
So Gary Young if you're out there can you chime in on this!

While we wait for that we have a source for working upgrades at $50. I think
this is a win win situation for eMate owners who don't have the memory and
would like one.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family