Re: [NTLK] [ANN] eMate Memory Upgrades [FS]

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 13:44:02 PDT

Robert Serna wrote:
Tue, 25 May 2004 11:08 -0700

>so does that mean the current Emates he is selling doesn't have the
>upgrade? So I guess I'm out >of luck for the Emate (upgraded with memory)
>for the original price! Rats!!!

Hey Robert - be happy that we have a new supply of eMates that are
reasonably priced.
If you read a few posts back you can see that it was never advertised with
the memory upgrade.
I happened to discover it in my first unit which cost me $26, my second unit
however came in without the memory upgrade but fortunately the third came
with it in there.

In a recent conversation with Erik he mentioned - as I posted that someone
on the NTLK LIST purchased 10 eMates - he mentioned to me that he believes
that 6 out of the 10 that person order had the upgrade.

To answer your question - Not sure but I would think that he now understands
their value. We just discussed this and I posted the ANN after he decided on
the price - I'm just happy that everyone can get one now at less than the
$125 that's being asked for by the two vendors selling them - after they're
gone - you'll have to go get them probably at $125 or whatever they are
being asked for...

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family