Re: [NTLK] Freezing packages

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 03:41:50 PDT

On 25-mei-04, at 11:25, Daniel Padilla wrote:
> Nope, the ROM freeze function works like this:
> 1- You select an icon in extras, either by tap and hold, or tick
> the box in overview mode.
> 2- select the envelope routing button and choose "freeze".
> 3- There's no step 3!
> heh. for thawing an icon, you just tap on it. It will load again,
> show it's normal icon, and stay unfrozen. You have to tap it again
> to open the program, but it won't freeze alone itself when you close.

Thanks, I realize that I'm so used to Freeze Utilities functionality
that I had a hard time understanding this, but now it's clear.
Also means that I'll keep using Freeze Utilities and take the extra
risk. Because the horror of having to go into Extras to refreeze
packages that have been used once isn't something I'm looking forward
to...

Robert Benschop