[NTLK] z600, infrared, GPRS and emails

From: noiseiskinky (grliot_at_tiscalinet.it)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 02:41:19 PDT

Hi all

I've found some time to re-try to configure my 2100 to connect to
internet using my SE z600 and my GPRS account via infrared (but I'm
waiting for a bluetooth card...)
In a previous experiment I managed to succesfully connect (thanx to
help of people here in list) and download web pages and email, but I
was unable to send mail using Eudora or Simple Mail or enroute: the
process of sending email seems to hang at the end when client and
server have to close communication

to test that it is not a communication issue I've istalled PT100 and
manually sent an email connecting directly to smtp server: it works
correctly and I've sent a message (anyway a bit annoying talk with a
mail server).

anyone has some idea about how to solve/set one of mail clients ?

thanx
giovanni