Re: [NTLK] Newton Power Supplies

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 02:13:12 PDT

Congrats for your MP2100!

To answer your questions:
1) you can definitely use the MP 120 supply for your MP2100, the main
difference to the original power adaptor is the charging time for the
battery pack you may use.
2) the original MP2x00 power adaptor is switch mode and comes (if complete)
with several adaptors for the different worldwide power sockets.
In case you miss the proper socket adapter you might ask the list if
somebody is willing to give his (unused) adapter.

To be honest I have no idea what kind of sockets are used in australia, but
it seems that you use 240V / 50 Hz? I do have a few (never used) socket
adaptors for the MP2x00 power adaptor, but I am located far away from you in
Europe.

Cheers
Johannes