[NTLK] 802.11 Driver Disconnect

From: Ryan Bruels (bruels_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 16:56:23 PDT

Greetings --

When I'm using Hiroshi's 802.11 driver, apps like Newt's Cape will
automatically disconnect me when I'm through with the app. This is fine
by me, since I'd rather have the card powered off when I'm not using
it. There are also apps which don't disconnect on exit -- and leave me
with an Internet connection I can't disconnect!

Is there some obvious button I'm missing, in Card or Internet Setup or
something, where I can just tap "Disconnect" or "Turn off Card" if I
have an Internet connection still active?

Thanks!

BTW -- new Newton 2100 user as of a couple of weeks ago. I am so
pleased. :)

Ryan