[NTLK] [NTLK][FS] eMate 300 - Question to List Members

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 10:03:36 PDT

Hi eveyone!

I'm tracking down possibly 5-10 eMates at this time.
I wanted to offer them up forsale to interested List Members
(non-owners of eMate 300s to give them an opportunity to purchase one; this
is being done by the honor system)

I will take the names of upto 10 interested parties. Which I will post their
names back on this list.
This is not a guarantee - so emailing your request therefore acknowledges
you understand this fact and I will not be held responsible if you don't get
an eMate 300 for any reason.

I think that the price will be set at $40 each. Currently I don't know what
they will include. This will be clarified after I get finalized info from my
contact.
The units will be tested that they powerup, load .pkgs, IR to another unit
only. I'm not doing this as a business and therefore don't have the time to
do a thorough battery of tests. I can not at this time guarantee a battery
or a power adapter is included as that is still to be determined when I
receive the eMates.

I will be accepting emails till tomorrow 5/25 12pm EST after that all emails
will be trashed.

Please email me offline with requests and questions about this - hung sonny
@ com . hotmail
Remove the spaces and flip the words before and after the @ - you should
understand this if you look at the domain portion.

If there are any problems or hickups from my contact I will post back here.
If I get the eMates - all future contacts will be offline with those who
submitted requests directly.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

Get 200+ ad-free, high-fidelity stations and LIVE Major League Baseball
Gameday Audio! http://radio.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200491ave/direct/01/