[NTLK] [Q] ImageInBox and SimpleMail 4.3 (was Re: [ANN] ImageInBox beta)

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 03:04:15 PDT

<http://www.newtonmail.dsl.pipex.com/product_info.html>http://www.newtonmail.dsl.pipex.com/product_info.html

>> and use it in conjunction with Neo, so it can coexist with SimpleMail
>> 4.3.
>> Am I wrong?
>
>No, works just fine :)
>
>Eckhart
.

Dear all --

Q 1: That's the Mail V website, so is this a Mail V-specific Image
Stationary, or is that the same as in Simon's SimpleMail 4.3 distribution?
Q 2: Does Daniel's ImageInBox replace anything or conflict with any other
package?

Thanks,

DJV.

P.S.: You may have noticed that I've been twiddling around with SimpleMail
4.3 recently and want to compile a list of InOut Box add-ons for the Wiki,
so any comments about other add-ons are also very much appreciated.