Re: [NTLK] (No Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 10:33:47 -0400

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 07:33:52 PDT

Tom,
The most likely issue with changes in screen tracking or screen
response is dirt around the edges. Please do the following:

1. Remove the NuShield film noting which side was installed face up.
2. Insert the corner of a business card between the screen and case.
Move the card around all the edges while pulling the card out toward
you when you remove it to carry any grit that is trapped under the case
out onto the screen. Check the response of the Newton and realign the
pen.
3. Reinsert the NuShield film (be sure you have the correct side facing
up!) and see if the issue goes away. It is probably advisable to
realign the pen once more.

Please let me know if this does not solve the problem.

Mark

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net