[NTLK] Daniel's "inbox addon for images", [Q] InOutBox Add-Ons: Let's make a list! (was Re: Lunasuite Code)

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 06:01:56 PDT

>Way cool! BTW, your inbox addon for images is by far the coolest thing
>I've put on my 2100 in the last week! It's damn cool!

What's that Daniel did? Must have missed that...

##################################

Q: What add-ons are generally available for the InOutBox? Which are
specific to certain mail systems or other transports, which are open for
all? Which are for all NOS, which are 1.x/2.0/2.1/2.-only?

Let's collect a list with short description and links right here at NTLK,
and I'll edit it and put it up at the Wiki. Give me data like below sample,
and together we'll make setting up additional mail functionality as easy as
1, 2, 3 -- what do you say?

ICS Text Editor for InOutBox (NOS 2.x, 1999), Freeware
"Alternate viewer/editor for the Newton In/Out box (IOBox) which can be
used to view/edit text items like email. It's primary advantage over the
standard editor is that it can handle arbitrarily large documents without
much difficulty (and without running out of heap), and should be able to
view large text documents much more quickly than the standard viewer or
other available viewers." - Dan Rowley
Recommended by Simon Bell for SimpleMail 4.3 (and Mail V, too ???).
Available from: UNNA (soon)

DJV.