Re: [NTLK] Expansion?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 22:16:28 PDT

Yes. It's called TimeStamp.
It's one of the first enhancement packages I added to
my Newt and I've had it for like...forever! I think I
even used it on my Marco...
What this little gem does, is it puts a date and time
selector in your dropdown caret menu. It replaces two
lesser used choices...it's been so long since I've
used a Newt without TimeStamp (like never) I don't
even know if I even miss those other two items because
TimeStamp is SOOOOOO much more useful then whatever
WAS there before!
It loads as an extension and is configurable in the
Prefs application. You can choose your date and time
styles.
You can download a copy directly from my Newton site.
http://newton.tek-ed.com
Very handy if your Newt is connected to the internet!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Laurie Kern <ljkern_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
> Is there a short cut that will insert the current
> date , for example in
> notes?
> I seem to remember that on the PocketPC you can
> write '@D' or something like
> that and the handwriting app converts it to the
> current date.
>
> Laurie

=====
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin