Re: [NTLK] IMPORTANT NOTICE - eMates are now for sale at rochestercomputers.com!

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 12:17:10 PDT

Hi Victor,

> > These are suppose to be from the same school so I would reckon they ALL
> > do..Don't hold me to this though...
> ( ^ Text correction )

Thanks for the correction - just to excite over the FREE Newer Tech Upgrade
in my eMate!

>Cool. I've ordered two - my fiance used to have an eMate, and after I told
>her I couldn't pass one up for $26 she told me to get another just for her
>-
>she was going to take the one *I* ordered! ;)

Well they're going to hold it for NTLK members as I requested at $45 for now
though next week youi will have to email or call him directly for the price
to be corrected.

>If they don't, I'll probably just order a pair of EM300s from David.

Sorry David, don't mean to draw business away. They are such a deal you
should go buy one too.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

Learn to simplify your finances and your life in Streamline Your Life from
MSN Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0405streamline.armx