Re: [NTLK] IMPORTANT NOTICE - eMates are now for sale at rochestercomputers.com!

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 09:10:57 PDT

PLEASE TAKE A SEAT - I JUST GOT NY FIRST eMAte 300 IN!
As I type I'm goning to open it up because if we who have purchased are
Blessed by the Almighty God above (This is my thuoghts) we may have an
extra BONUS - I'll give an update is a few moments after I see!!!

Hmmm..

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family