[NTLK] eMate memory upgrade (Sonny Hung)

From: Bertram Zinner (zinnebe_at_auburn.edu)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 13:02:42 PDT

Dear Sonny Hung (or anyone else interested in an eMate memory upgrade)

I just read your posting on NTLK asking if someone had an emate memory
expansion card for sale. I do. It is brand new in the box with
instructions and a little tool (not that you would need any of these). I
did not see your email address which is why I post it to the whole
group.

Anyway, let me know if you (or anyone else) is interested.

Bertram Zinner (email: zinnebe_at_auburn.edu)

Now back to 'eMate' - anyone know where to get the memory upgrade? and
PCBman are you going to consider making anymore of your memory upgrades
for
the emate - I'm told that w/o an upgrade the emate is pretty useless -
any
comments on this out therre? if you have a upgrade for sale contact me
off
line!

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family