(no subject)

From: grliot_at_tiscalinet.it
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 06:28:15 PDT

uralpet.com>
From: noiseiskinky <grliot_at_tiscalinet.it>
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Nitro an T39m connects to the Internet
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 15:30:18 +0200
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net

No way

I've tried everything I can imagine, but nothing change
sending email stops at "sendng data" stage.
eudora and enroute report the error "a communication error has
occured, communication may have been dropped..."
simple mail say nothing, but message don't go.

I'm a bit discouraged, I don't know where I'm wrong. It is so strange,
everithing gos well, it resolve smtp address, receive an HELO message
from it then send sender and recipent address and email content but at
this
stage it stop,
it seem to wait for something from smtp server, I don't
know exactly how they works but I guess a kind of ACK message ...

HELP