Re: [NTLK] wireless, ATA, newtVNC

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 19:49:16 PDT

I just downloaded OSXvnc and had a successful connection using NewtVnc.
  I could not however get a successful double click to open an item or
launch an application. I could get applications on the dock to open,
What OSXvnc server are you or others using? have you succeeded in
double clicking? I only get the Newt popup keyboard.
I am using a wired connection and otherwise all seems well.

Woody