Re: [NTLK] Newton-friendly web mail server/account?

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 12:46:22 PDT

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 03:27:19PM -0400, Thomas Isenbarger wrote:
> Does anyone here know of a Newton-friendly web-based mail service?
> Does anyone here run such a service/server? If so, can I have an
> account?

Define "newton-friendly". Both IMAP and webmail that share a common set
of mailboxes? If that's the kind of thing you're asking about, I've got
not-free but not-horribly expensive services that do that.

Further details are available from me offlist, since they're either
spammy, off-topic, or possibly both.

--
82. I will not shoot at any of my enemies if they are standing in front of
    the crucial support beam to a heavy, dangerous, unbalanced structure.