[NTLK] The Green Edge mag... or... is Andre Dead?

From: Andre Garzia (soapdog_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 09:26:25 PDT

Hi Folks,

there been a long time since I last posted here. During this months I
became traped in my graduation final works, we call it monografia in
Brazil, don't know what they are called in other countries. Now I've
got more time and can resume development. Also my iBook is dead
(thunders sucks) so everything got to be moved to the G4 desktop which
I used for film editing. This took sometime.

I am now out of date with our comunity, and, instead of the call for
writers I usually do, I want people to suggest what kind of articles
they'd like to see. Then I go out and try to fetch writers.

I want to thank everyone that submited comments and material, I almost
had a chance to read them all before the iBook explosion (it's the
second time this iBook dies... lesson to be learned: Never trust
Brazilian power grids). R A Parker sent me some nice shots and text on
Adams NewToDo, this I was keen to save to the site, anyone else sent me
something? Also the interviews requests will be sent next week, sorry
for the delay everyone. It's been a busy month.

By the way, my MP2000 is discharging too fast!!!! It's like, replace
the AA batteries, in two weeks they are out, without using the newt...
there's something wrong!!! any clues?

I've already got this articles, written by me:
* Field Working with the Newt
* Newton and Camping

I am also finalizing a GUI wrapper for UnixNPI that works with MacOS X,
Linux, FreeBSD, HP-UX, IRIX, AIX and Solaris. It's not java okay? It's
nice and will suit those that do not like using command line.

Cheers
andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004