Re: [NTLK] Emate keyboard cable question

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 07:30:42 PDT

Rod Asked:
>Is it easy/hard to replace the cable (and find a cable)?

I haven't seen many but, on eBay right now there is a keyboard (with cable
it lloks like) up for auction. There is only over one day left on this and
the current price is only $1 plus $6 for shipping.

I just won an auction for an eMate300 for $26 plus shipping - they Guy I
contact gave me another for the same price. It's not free like yours but
darn close. All I get is the eMate (slight screen blemish), Adapter and a
Stylus, No Box, Documentation or Software. He thinks the the battery is in
there - he didn't open that up. In anycase I was told by him that he just
got another shipment of around 20 more. They may be putting them up on eBay
if anyone is interested. At this price I'm going to see if he'll give me a
third or forth unit...

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

Get 200+ ad-free, high-fidelity stations and LIVE Major League Baseball
Gameday Audio! http://radio.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200491ave/direct/01/