Re: [NTLK] ATA support

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 06:43:06 PDT

I just posted a SanDisk PCMCIA PC Card SDP3B-350-584 on the compatibility
list and was prompted about the version. Where do I find that info? I looked
around and I still did not find it's location.

Didn't post transfer speed either didn't have the test app - found it - took
4x longer than internal store to read/write on my MP2100. How is this for
speed? is it too slow for regular use? How aobut if I try to use it as a
store delivering webpages later?

I posted also that this card is only $49 plus $5 shipping if you mentioned
you saw it at www.pricewatch.com (not sure how long that offer is goning to
last..)

Thanks for the info - those were my exact questions - I was a bit tired
after getting NCU, Network and ATA installed.. ATA Support rocks!

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family