Re: [NTLK] OT eMate replacement ribbon cables

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 05:45:25 PDT

Oh my!
I seem to have got Ferdi's attention. What do you think?;)

In order that you all be fully apprised of the situation, I am going to reveal
details of Ferdi's attempts to use my reputation as a springboard for his
sales.

I am glad that he has kept the emails from our recent conversations and I look forward
to him posting them. I have nothing to hide and he has everything to lose.

If you want to post them Ferdi, be my guest.

I have never denied that I am in this (and several other ventures) to make a profit.
It just so happens that I like the platform also. It is a matter of record that
I HAVE contributed altruistically to this platform both in goods and monitarily.

Can you say that Ferdi?

Remember, it was YOU who approched me. Not the other way around. I too have ALL
the emails.

So post away! Most people on this list will be able to distil the truth from my
'lies'.

Regards,

The liar PCBman