Re: [NTLK] Battery life

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 16:04:56 PDT

>> My point is that sometimes if you unplug and replug, the MP or emate
>> will go from "Charged" to "Battery" and then go back to "charging" for
>> an additional length of time. The battery is actually getting more
>> charged then it was when reported as full.

Something else that should be mentioned that even when the indicator in
extras says "charged" the battery is still getting a charge, just not a
fast one. When plugged in the Newt is always "trickle Charging" the battery
even if the indicator says "charged". If you use one of the battery tools
mentioned before (or one that hasn't I use Nick's Battmon) they all show the
state of the charge, and weather the battery is fast charging or trickle
charging.

-Dan