Re: [NTLK] [OT] Best FTP client (MacOS X)

From: Jesse Garnier (radiofreenewton_at_stonehopper.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 14:52:55 PDT

Hi Luiz! Have you tried Fugu? It's SFTP (secure FTP), rather than plain
FTP, but if it's supported, it means your passwords and your files are
safer due to encryption.

http://rsug.itd.umich.edu/software/fugu/

Transit is also good, although I admit I'm still using Fetch 4.0.3 as my
go-to FTP (non-SFTP) client.

Regards--

--
Jesse Garnier