[NTLK] MP2100's for sale...

From: Joel Parks (joelparks_at_isdn.net)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 08:17:49 PDT

OK, so my Newton collecting has gotten a bit out of hand. I have more
Newtons than I can really use, so I figure they should go to good
homes.

I have 7 2100's that need new owners. They are complete and in great
shape. The only things I don't have for these guys are dummy PCMCIA
cards. They do, however, come with Apple power adapters and
rechargeable batteries. I think $80 is fair for the Newtons.

I also have:
4MB Flash Cards $20
Megahertz Modems $15
(1) Lucent WaveLan Silver $35
(2) Newton Keyboards $15
(2) Newton Carrying Bags $10
(2) Serial Dongles $15

Mail me off-list if you are interested in any of the stuff here.
THANKS!!