Re: [NTLK] Nitro an T39m connects to the Internet

From: noiseiskinky (grliot_at_tiscalinet.it)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 15:09:34 PDT

Hi Eckart, hi all

That's what I've made and what happen.
I've reinstalled NIE NItro/Blunt in memory card. After some time (maybe
little less than 20 secs as you've written in a mail before) Newton
show an error (214442784) sayng that a problem has occurred.

I've unmountd the battery and after a sufficient time restarted newton
everithing works, then finally I've been able to configure ir port a
tested my first gprs connection with cell phone.

After a some surfing an mail retrieving newton became really slow
(maybe I've small memory space free). I've resetted the newton and
again the error some seconds after everithing has started and I've
lost the ppp setup...

giovanni